quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2016

Mount TBR 2015 Final Checkpoint


So, once again, I've forgotten to post my checkpoint on time... I really sucked this year... More so, because I didn't make it to the top of the mountain this year :(

1. Tell us how many miles you made it up your mountain (# of books read). If you've planted your flag on the peak, then tell us and celebrate (and wave!). Even if you were especially athletic and have been sitting atop your mountain for months, please check back in and remind us how quickly you sprinted up that trail. And feel free to tell us about any particularly exciting book adventures you've had along the way.
Like I mentioned above, I didn't make it to the top this year, and only read 19 of the 24 I had commited to. It was a weird year reading wise and I'm hoping this year I'll do better...

These were the books I read for Mount TBR 2015:
  1. Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
  2. Atonement, by Ian McEwan
  3. One Hundred Years of Solitude, by Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez
  4. We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
  5. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes
  6. Romancing Mister Bridgerton, by Julia Quinn
  7. Fight Club, by Chuck Palahniuk
  8. The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks
  9. Cat Among the Pigeons, by Agatha Christie 
  10. To Sir Phillip, With Love, by Julia Quinn
  11. The Unforgiven, by Patricia MacDonald
  12. Scandal in Spring, by Lisa Kleypas
  13. Secrets of Surrender, by Madeline Hunter
  14. When Beauty Tamed the Beast, by Eloisa James
  15. Club Dead, by Charlaine Harris 
  16. Appointment with Death, by Agatha Christie
  17. The 5th Horseman, by James Patterson
  18. Three-Act Tragedy, by Agatha Christie 
  19. The Sins of Lord Easterbrook, by Madeline Hunter

2. The Year in Review According to Mount TBR: Using the titles of the books you read this year, please associate as many statements as you can with a book read on your journey up the Mountain.

Describe yourself:
Fangirl
Describe where you currently live: One Hundred Years of Solitude
If you could go anywhere where would you go?: I'd go on The Longest Ride
Every Monday morning I look/feel like: I've joined Club Dead
The last time I went to the doctor/therapist was because: I was feeling The Sense of an Ending
The last meal I ate was: The 5th Horseman
When a creepy guy/girl asks me for my phone number, I: tell them to set an Appointment with Death
Ignorant politicians make me: think that, in the end, it's all just a Three-Act Tragedy
Some people need to spend more time: in Atonement
My memoir could be titled: The Unforgiven
If I could, I would tell my teenage self: to beware the Secrets of Surrender
I've always wondered: if We Were Liars

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário