segunda-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2020

Bout of Books 27 - Day 7 & Wrap Up


DAY 7 - Sunday, January 12th


STATS

Pages read: 150
     150 pages of A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
     5 chapters of Plumbing the Virgin by Tia Louise

Total pages read: 384
     384 pages of A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
     6 chapters of Plumbing the Virgin by Tia Louise


CHALLENGES

∞ Blog challenge:
    Stretch Goal
It's the last day of the readathon, so today's challenge is to take a look at the goals you set for the week (if you have them) and decide a) how you can stretch yourself to complete them or b) how you can revise them so you can meet them. Because yes, you can revise your goals! If you didn't set goals for the week, set a small one for yourself today!

I did it! I finished the book I was reading!


∞ Instagram challenge:
    Shelfie

I didn't do this one.


WRAP UP


It was good. I read A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan and I finished listening to Plumbing the Virgin by Tia Louise.


Total pages read: 384
     384 pages of A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
     6 chapters of Plumbing the Virgin by Tia Louise


I updated my progress everyday and I participated in all the daily challenges. I also participated in the instagram challenges everyday except Sunday! I'm joining again in May!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário