sábado, 31 de dezembro de 2011

2011 Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge - Terminado!


ATTENTION: This post will be writen in Portuguese and English.

O Desafio 2011 Vintage Mystery Reading foi organizado pelo blog My Reader's Block e consistiu em ler, em 2011, livros escritos antes de 1960 que se enquadrassem no género mistério.

Inscrevi-me no nível mais básico In a Murderous Mood (4-6 livros) e li 4 livros:
Li apenas dois autores diferentes, mas gostei muito de todos os livros. Não vou participar na edição de 2012 porque é uma edição temática e requer a leitura de 8 livros...



The 2011 Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge was organized by My Reader's Block and it consisted of reading, in 2011, books that are from the mystery category and that have been written before 1960.

I signed up for the more basic level In a Murderous Mood (4-6 books) and I read 4 books:
I only read two different vintage authors, but I enjoyed all the books I read. I won't be participating in the 2012 edition because it's a themed edition and because it requires the reading of 8 books...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário