terça-feira, 23 de março de 2021

Opinião: "Trawn" ("Changing Her Luck")

Autor: Ella Maven
Série: Stolen Warriors #0.5
Edição: Novembro de 2020


Sinopse: I have lousy luck. Like, the worst. I could list all the reasons this is true except my journal is back on Earth. Where I’m not. Because I fell asleep in the wrong bed and woke up on an alien planet.

To make matters worse, a massive blue alien with fangs and muscles takes me hostage. Now I’m stuck on a spaceship with him, but instead of taking off my head, he’s promising to protect me and care for me. I want to believe him, but my former captors are after us space-chase style.

I wish I could relax with my new blue guy and maybe see what else about him is large and in charge, but I’m Lousy Luck Lea. Unless something goes my way for once in my life, we’re doomed.

Trawn is a standalone prequel novella in the Stolen Warriors series. It can be read before, during, or after any books in the series.

Trawn was originally released as an audiobook in the Summer of 2020 with the Read Me Romance podcast. It has been renamed and slightly edited.
Classificação: 3


Tropes: proximidade forçada, rapto, extraterrestres, parceiros predistinados.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário