sábado, 16 de maio de 2020

Bout of Books 28 - Day 6

DAY 6 - Saturday, May 16th


STATS

Pages read: 41
      41 pages of Only For Your Touch by Naima Simone

Total pages read: 418
     257 pages of Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh
     120 pages of Only For A Night by Naima Simone
       41 pages of Only For Your Touch by Naima Simone
     Finished listening to Mafia Cinderella by Skye Warren


CHALLENGES

∞ Blog challenge:
    Leave a Review
Did you know? Book reviews help other readers discover new books. For today's challenge, we encourage you to write a review of a book you've read during the readathon (or recently) and publish it where other readers make their purchasing decisions (e.g., Amazon, Goodreads, etc.). Be sure to share it with us.
I got distracted watching Agatha Raisin and didn't get to writing any review... However, I do review all the books I read, so I don't feel all that guilty!



∞ Instagram challenge:
    Beyond Bout of Books

1 comentário:

  1. Yey! It's always hard when you review books all the time anyway. I have time set aside for reviewing everything I've read this week tomorrow. Have a great last day of the readathon!

    ResponderEliminar