quinta-feira, 14 de maio de 2020

Bout of Books 28 - Day 4

DAY 4 - Thursday, May 14th


STATS

Pages read: 48
      48 pages of Only For A Night by Naima Simone

Total pages read: 336
     257 pages of Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh
       79 pages of Only For A Night by Naima Simone


CHALLENGES

∞ Blog challenge:
    Bookish Matchmaking
One of the great things about having so many book lovers in one place is being able to crowdsource recommendations. That's what today's challenge is all about. Have you been looking for a specific type of book? Add your "I'm looking for . . . " in the comments below or on Twitter (use the #boutofbooks hashtag!). Comment on threads with your own recommendations. Let your TBR stack grow larger!
After reading Learn My Lesson by Katee Robert and Altogether by Brill Harper, I really need more MMF romance in my life... Any recommendations?



∞ Instagram challenge:
    Color me happy

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário