domingo, 22 de outubro de 2017

Opinião: "Royal Stripper"

Autor: Sienna Valentine
Edição/reimpressão: Fevereiro de 2017
ISBN: B06X3T84SJ
Páginas: 190
Origem: Recebido em troca de uma opinião sincera

Sinopse: It seemed like the perfect cover.

Crown Prince or not, I was tired of all of the pressures back home. Get married. Start a family. Ensure the royal bloodline remained intact. Do your duty.

It was too much stress and almost led me to trusting the wrong woman. It would have been a catastrophic mistake, and one that I vowed never to make again.

So I escaped to America and found a job that ensured I would stay surrounded by beautiful, horny women that wanted nothing more than to have a good time with no expectations about anything long term. Everyone got what they wanted.

I was like the Robin Hood of sexual desire, doling it out to those in need.

Like I said, it was the perfect plan.

Until I met Ally.

Royal Stripper is a hot and steamy romance that is light, fun, and has a definite HEA that leaves everyone satisfied!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário