quinta-feira, 11 de maio de 2017

Bout of Books 19 - Day 4

Bout of Books

DAY 4 - Thurday, May 11th

STATS
Pages read: 53
     53 pages of Lover Be Mine by Nicole Jordan
Total pages read: 155
     155 pages of Lover Be Mine by Nicole Jordan


CHALLENGES
∞ Character Dating Profile
Create a dating profile for your favourite literary character. Where are they from? What are they looking for? What are their likes and dislikes?

Fitzwilliam Darcy

A little about me:
  • I'm 28 and single.
  • I'm considered a good catch albeit a bit shy. I tend to be a little prejudiced at first.
  • I'm a wealthy gentleman with an income exceeding £10,000 a year and the proprietor of Pemberley, a large estate in Derbyshire, England.
  • I like walks in the moonlight and brooding.
  • Honesty, outspokeness and a good sense of humor are traits I look for in my friends and partners.

What I'd like in my girl :
  • Single.
  • 20.
  • Ready to take a road trip to meet Mr. Right
  • Respectful, open-minded, laid-back, funny, honest
  • I'm your rock to lean on
  • Capable of realizing when her pride is clouding her judgement.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário