segunda-feira, 26 de agosto de 2019

Bout of Books 26 - Wrap Up


WRAP UP

It wasn't bad... I finished one audiobook, listened to another and almost finished a third. I also read an ebook and almost finished another.

Total pages read: 313
     20 pages of Picture Perfect by Evangeline Anderson (estimated number)
     88 pages of Fall Dark by Zoe York
     63 pages of Trapping Her by Aurora Rose Reynolds (estimated number)
     80 pages of Grading Curves by Naima Simone (estimated number)
     62 pages of Crossing the Line by Megan Hart


I didn't, however, post any reviews probably because I'm still ajusting to being back to work after my vacation...

I also didn't participate in all the challenges but I did update almost everyday (Friday's progress was updated on Saturday).

Next BoB will be in January 2020 and I'll be there!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário