quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2018

Opinião: "Double Doctors"

Autor: Candy Stone
Edição/reimpressão: Dezembro de 2017
ASIN: B078HF455S
Páginas: cerca de 225
Origem: Recebido em troca de uma opinião sincera


Sinopse: Two hot surgeons.
Four expert hands.
The possibilities are endless.


It was my first day at work as a nurse.
I tried to be professional.
Care for the patients. Learn from the doctors.
But I just couldn't concentrate.
My two new bosses were hot as hell.
Dirty.
Demanding.
Dangerously sinful.
By lunch time, they had me blushing.
By the afternoon, they had me begging.
I really shouldn't... right?
I'm supposed to look after the patients, not the surgeons.
But I want them.
Both of them.
Me in the middle.
Writhing and moaning.
So tonight after work, when the doctors order me to remove my clothing...
I'll do my best not to disappoint.

Do I have to choose?
Or is a throuple relationship just what the doctor ordered...



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário