quinta-feira, 30 de março de 2017

Opinião: "His Doll"

Autor: Isabella Starling
Edição/reimpressão: Novembro de 2016
ASIN: B01NBE2JXB
Páginas: 170
Origem: Recebido em troca de uma opinião sincera

Sinopse: How does that make you feel, doll?

JACOB

Don't fall for the patient.
Don't fall for the pretty, broken, sweet little doll sitting across from you in the office.
Don't fall for her lies.
Don't fall for her looks.
Most of all, don't fall for her deliciously broken mind.
But life keeps throwing Alice at me, and her naturally submissive nature makes her such easy prey...
And after all, the broken ones are the most fun to train.

ALICE

Jacob Hawke can only ever be a crush.
He's been my therapist for years.
Now, my mother wants me to live with him while she chases her dream job in another state.
Mr. Hawke has been trying to put me back together for a long time now.
Maybe he was supposed to break me all along.

Full-length novel. Standalone, no cliffhanger. HEA guaranteed.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário