segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

Bout of Books 14 - Day 7 & Wrap Up

Bout of Books

DAY 7 - Sunday, August 23th

STATS
Pages read: 45
     45 pages of Accidentally Hooked by Carmen Falcone

Total pages read: 287
     199 pages of When We Met by Susan Mallery
     88 pages of Accidentally Hooked by Carmen Falcone

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Wrap-Up

I could have done better... I did read everyday but only finished with a total of 287 pages read. It's probably my worst result ever...

I finished When We Met by Susan Mallery and started Accidentally Hooked by Carmen Falcone. I entered all the challenges, except the last two.


But once again, I had a lot of fun participating and I hope I'll be able to join you all again in January 2016 for Bout of Books 15!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário