domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2017

Bout of Books 18 - Days 6 & 7 & Wrap Up

Bout of Books 18

DAY 6 - Saturday, January 7th

STATS
Pages read: 75
     75 pages of Tim by Colleen McCullough

Total pages read: 193
     193 pages of Tim by Colleen McCullough


DAY 7 - Sunday, January 8th

STATS
Pages read: 115
     115 pages of In Too Deep by Lori Foster

Total pages read: 308
193 pages of Tim by Colleen McCullough
    115 pages of In Too Deep by Lori Foster


Wrap Up

I didn't do as well as last time, but I managed to read 308 pages... Not great, but not terrible either. I finished Tim by Colleen McCullough and started In Too Deep by Lori Foster.


I updated my progress everyday but, once again, I forgot to post some of my updates on the challenge page... I entered three of the challenges. I'll see you all in May!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário