quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2016

Desafio TBR Pile 2015 - September-December Wrap-Up


I know, I know, it's the middle of January already, but I didn't want to start the new challenges without wrapping up the old ones. In the last 4 months of 2015, I managed to read 10 more books for this challenge. Plus the 30 I've read before, I've read a total of 40 books, which means I surpassed my goal!


My reviews:
31. A Promise by Daylight by Alison DeLaine;
32. Club Dead by Charlaine Harris;
33. Appointment with Death by Agatha Christie;
34. The 5th Horseman by James Patterson;
35. The Hexed by Heather Graham;
36. Three-Act Tragedy by Agatha Christie;
37. Wild Holiday Nights by Samantha Hunter, Meg Maguire and Debbi Rawlins;
38. The Sins of Lord Easterbrook by Madeline Hunter;
39. Back in Her Husband's Bed by Andrea Laurence;
40. Cold Feet at Christmas by Debbie Johnson.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário