sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2016

Bout of Books 15 - Day 5

Bout of Books

DAY 5 - Friday, January 8th

STATS
Pages read: 22
     13 pages of Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas by Justine Elvira
     9 pages of Forbidden by Lauren Smith

Total pages read: 226
     162 pages of Christmas Cover-Up by Lynette Eason
     55 pages of Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas by Justine Elvira
     9 pages of Forbidden by Lauren Smith


CHALLENGES
The Book Monsters -- Scavenger Hunt
So, I’ve become a bit obsessed with challenges on Instagram, so I thought it would be fun to host a book scavenger hunt. Add me on Instagram, I’ll follow back and like your bookish stuff! You do not have to use Instagram, you can post on your blog, twitter, tumblr, or goodreads.
You can take your own pictures or use images you find online. Up to you. You can post them separately or in one picture, up to you!
You can complete as many of the hunts as you like. The more you do the more chances you have to win!
If you like hashtags, use this one – #boutofbookshunt
Tag me @bookgoil too!
Simple, right?
Book Scavenger Hunt:
1. Book Shelves

2. A book you’re planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books
3. A Book and a Beverage
Source
4. Blue Books
5. Cozy Reading Spot
Source

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário