terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013

Desafio Spring Reading Thing 2013

This post will be written in Portuguese and English.

Este ano o desafio Spring Reading Thing é organizado pelo blog The Musings of a Book Addict, mas continua a consistir, basicamente, em ler na Primavera (de 20 de Março a 20 de Junho). As regras são muito simples e vou, mais uma vez aproveitar este desafio para adiantar os outros em que me inscrevi e também para ler alguns livros que recebi do Netgalley.

Nesta Primavera proponho-me ler 5 livros de capa mole e 9 e-books. Eu sei que parece que enlouqueci de vez, mas a verdade é que leio mais rápido no e-reader, por isso vamos lá ver como corre... Tal como pedem as regras, aqui fica a lista:

Livros de capa mole
Um Homem Com Sorte, de Nicholas Sparks
Ligeiramente Casados, de Mary Balogh
O Jardim dos Segredos, de Kate Morton
Letal, de Sandra Brown
O Mundo sem Nós, de Alan Weisman

E-books
A Conspiracy of Alchemists, de Liesel Schwarz
The Best of Us, de Sarah Pekkanen
Severed Threads , de Kaylin McFarren
Frozen Solid, de James M. Tabor
The Perfect Ghost, de Linda Barnes
Smooth Sailing, de Lori Wilde
Keeper of the Moon, de Harley Jane Kozak
A Bat in the Belfry, de Sarah Graves
Garden of Stones, de Sophie Littlefield

Esta lista é apenas provisória e poderá ser alterada ao longo do desafio.
This year, the Spring Reading Thing challenge is hosted by The Musings of a Book Addict but it still consists, basicaly of reading in the Spring (March 20th, through June 20th). The rules are very simple and I'm going to, once more, use this challenge to advance on the other challenges I signed up for and also to read a few ebooks I received from NetGalley.

This Spring I challenge myself to read 5 paperbacks and 9 ebooks. I know it sounds like I've lost it for good, but the truth is I read faster on my ereader, so we'll see how it goes... As stated by the rules, here is the list of books I plan to read:

Paperbacks
The Lucky One, by Nicholas Sparks
Slightly Married, by Mary Balogh
The Forgotten Garden, by
Lethal, by
The World without us, by

E-books
A Conspiracy of Alchemists, by Liesel Schwarz
The Best of Us, by Sarah Pekkanen
Severed Threads , by Kaylin McFarren
Frozen Solid, by James M. Tabor
The Perfect Ghost, by Linda Barnes
Smooth Sailing, by Lori Wilde
Keeper of the Moon, by Harley Jane Kozak
A Bat in the Belfry, by Sarah Graves
Garden of Stones, by Sophie Littlefield

This list can be altered throughout the challenge.

3 comentários:

  1. I've read the summary of your books and I definitely need to add some to my list. Have fun with this challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks. And thank you for hosting the challenge this year.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Finalmente um blog sobre livros, boa :)

    ResponderEliminar