quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2019

Opinião: "Desperate Measures"

Autor: Katee Robert
Série: Wicked Villains #1
Editor: Trinkets and Tales LLC
Edição: Maio de 2019
ASIN: B07PH1MSHL
Páginas: 215
Origem: Oferecido pela autora em troca de uma opinião sincera


Sinopse: My Savior… Or My Ruin?

One night, and my entire life went up in flames. All because of him. Jafar. As my world burned down around me, he offered me a choice. Walk away with nothing but my freedom… Or rise to his challenge and win my fortune back.

I bargained.

I lost.

Now Jafar owns me, and even as my mind rails against his rules, my body loves the punishments he deals out when I break them.

But a gilded cage is still a prison, I’ll do anything to obtain my freedom.

Even betray the man I’m falling for.


Content Warning: This book contains depictions of consensual non-consent.
Classificação: 5


Fonte: Katee Robert's Newsletter

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário