Top Ten Tuesday é uma rubrica original do site The Broke and the Bookish, na qual, cada semana, nos é dado um tema para o qual devemos fazer uma lista.
Esta semana o tema é as 10 citações de livros mais inspiradoras para nós. Não sou muito de apontar citações, mas o Goodreads vem, mais uma vez, ajudar...
- “Everyone is a potential murderer-in everyone there arises from time to time the wish to kill-though not the will to kill.” ― Agatha Christie, Curtain
- “There are too many books in the world to read in a single lifetime; you have to draw the line somewhere.” ― Diane Setterfield, The Thirteenth Tale
- “This was another of our fears: that Life wouldn't turn out to be like Literature.” ― Julian Barnes, The Sense of an Ending
- “You should always be taking pictures, if not with a camera then with your mind. Memories you capture on purpose are always more vivid than the ones you pick up by accident.” ― Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies
- “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “I don't want to be married just to be married. I can't think of anything lonelier than spending the rest of my life with someone I can't talk to, or worse, someone I can't be silent with.” ― Mary Ann Shaffer, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- “The next time you face a room full of strangers . . . you might tell yourself that some of them are just friends waiting to be found.” ― Lisa Kleypas, It Happened One Autumn
- “That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfeast cereals based on color instead of taste.” ― John Green, Paper Towns
- “May I suggest that you all read? And often. Believe me, it's nice to have something to talk about other than the weather and the Queen's health. Your mind is not a cage. It's a garden. And it requires cultivating.” ― Libba Bray, A Great and Terrible Beauty
- “You know, the condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip it on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night, then you throw it away.” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club