terça-feira, 28 de outubro de 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon 2014 - Wrap-up

My Shelf Confessions

Considering how busy this week was, I think my participation in the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon 2014 was a sucess! I met all my goals and even surpassed some of them:
  • I finished The Sea Sisters and read Swept Away and The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Plus I read two more novellas, Capturing the Earl's Love and Misbehaving and I started reading Death in a White Tie.
  • I read everyday
  • I updated my status daily
  • I participated in one of the challenges 
MY FINAL STATS:
     303 pages of The Sea Sisters by Lucy Clarke
     130 pages of Swept Away by J. Haymore
     108 pages of Capturing the Earl's Love by Jane Lark
     108 pages of Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz
     127 pages of The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
     33 pages of Death in a White Tie by Ngaio Marsh
Total pages read: 809

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário