segunda-feira, 19 de maio de 2014

Bout of Books 10 - Day 7 and Wrap Up


DAY 7 - Sunday, May 18th

STATS
Pages read: 248
     248 pages of Something Reckless by Jess Michaels
Total pages read: 582
     46 pages of His for Christmas by Jennifer Haymore 
     288 pages of Rumors that Ruined a Lady by Marguerite Kaye
     248 pages of Something Reckless by Jess Michaels

CHALLENGES
∞ Retitle Your Current Read @ Oh Magic Hour
      For this, your final mini-challenge of the readathon, I thought it would be fun if we all tried to come up with a new title for our current read, or really anything we’ve read during this Bout of Books 10.0.  For me, a great title can really go a long way toward making me want to read a book and I thought it would be fun to play with that concept a little bit.  Your new title can be something you ACTUALLY think would make a good title, or just something descriptive or something funny!  It’s totally up to you!
          I didn't participate in the challenge cause I prefered to spend all day reading...


          ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

          Wrap Up

          I'm very happy with my performance in Bout of Books 10. Even though I fell short of my 50 pages a day goal on two days, I more than made up for it on the rest of the days, and ended up with a total of 582 pages read! And I managed to start and finish a book yesterday, something that I don't do very often. 
          I finished His for Christmas and started and finished Rumors that Ruined a Lady and Something Reckless. And I entered all the challenges, except two.
          FINAL STATS:
               46 pages of His for Christmas by Jennifer Haymore 
               288 pages of Rumors that Ruined a Lady by Marguerite Kaye
               248 pages of Something Reckless by Jess Michaels
          Total pages read: 582

          PREVIOUS POSTS:
          Sign Up
          Goals
          Day 1
          Day 2
          Day 3
          Day 4
          Day 5
          Day 6
          Day 7 and Wrap Up

          I had a lot of fun participating and I'm looking forward to joining you all again in August!

          Sem comentários:

          Enviar um comentário