quarta-feira, 14 de maio de 2014

Bout of Books 10 - Day 3


DAY 3 - Wednesday, May 14th

STATS
Pages read: 52
     52 pages of Rumors that Ruined a Lady by Marguerite Kaye
Total pages read: 150
     46 pages of His for Christmas by Jennifer Haymore 
     104 pages of Rumors that Ruined a Lady by Marguerite Kaye


CHALLENGES
∞ Book Pairings @ My Overstuffed Shelves
    1. Choose a book and something to pair with it.
    2. Share your combination and why you think the two go together on your blog, Facebook, twitter, or Goodreads.
    3. Link to your posting in the comments, with your BOB 10 participant number so I can verify your registration.
    4. If you tweet about this challenge (and I hope you do) make sure to mention me, @KnittingGromit, and use the hashtag #boutofbooks.


      I'm currently reading Rumors that Ruined a Lady by Marguerite Kaye and, since the lady in the cover is already at a card game table, the only thing missing is a glass of whisky. So that's what I'm pairing it with. And I think I'll pour myself one to drink while I'm reading tonight.

      1 comentário:

      1. Love a book that goes well with a nice glass of something strong! Thanks for stopping by and thinking about a pairing!

        ResponderEliminar