domingo, 12 de janeiro de 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Day 7 and Wrap Up


DAY 7 - Sunday, January 12th

STATS
Pages read: 57
     57 pages of The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
Total pages read: 500
     47 pages of Ripped by Sarah Morgan
     384 pages of Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan
     69 pages of The Distant Hours by Kate Morton


CHALLENGES
∞ Bookish Wedding @ Harley Bear Book Blog
    Have you ever read a book and thought, "Man I wish these people were real?  I would be best friends with them in real life".
    Well, I made a tag on my BookTube channel called The Bookish Wedding tag. It's all questions about which of your favorite characters you'd invite to your wedding if you were to marry your top book boyfriend/girlfriend.
    Here are the questions (remember to have fun and tell us why you picked these characters)
    1. Which fictional character would you marry?
    2. Who would be your Maid of Honor or Best Man?
    3. Which fictional world would you want to get married in?
    4. Who would you pick to play the music at your wedding?
    5. Who would be your photographer?
    6. Who would you sit at the singles table (and hope they'd fall in love)?
    7. Who would be your flower girl or ring bearer?
    8. Who would you want to plan the bachelorette/bachelor party?
    9. At the wedding, who would be the first on the dance floor?
    10. Who would give a speech or toast?
    11. Who would catch the boquet or garter?
    I'm not participating in this one because when I fall in love with a fictional character, it usually happens because of the relationship he's in in the book... And since I don't want to split any of my favorite fictional couples, I'm going to remain single :)

    ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

    Wrap Up

    I think it's safe to say this read-a-thon was a success for me! I read at least 50 pages each day, except on Saturday, and even surpassed the 100 pages read two days in a row! As a total, I read 500 pages during the read-a-thon. I also finished Ripped, started and finished Sleigh Bells in the Snow and started The Distant Hours. And I entered all the challenges, except one, even though I wasn't particularly inspired this time around...


    FINAL STATS:
         47 pages of Ripped by Sarah Morgan
         384 pages of Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan
         60 pages of The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
    Total pages read: 500

    PREVIOUS POSTS:
    Sign Up
    Goals
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    Day 6
    Day 7 and Wrap Up

    Once again I had a lot of fun participating and I'll be joining you again on the next Bout of Books!

    Sem comentários:

    Enviar um comentário