sábado, 11 de janeiro de 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Day 6


DAY 6 - Saturday, January 11th

STATS
Pages read: 12
     12 pages of The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
Total pages read: 443
     47 pages of Ripped by Sarah Morgan
     384 pages of Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan
     12 pages of The Distant Hours by Kate Morton


CHALLENGES
∞ Book Staging @ Midnight Book Girl
    Description: You know how real estate agents will stage an apartment to attract potential buyers?  Well, that’s what you’re going to do to a book!

    Rules: Take a picture of a book you’re reading today, or any book you have lying around.  In the picture you should have the book in a setting, or surrounded by items, that represent the book.  It can mimic the cover, or represent characters/events/etc from the story.  Basically, make us want to read the book based on picture alone.

    This must be a picture YOU take and upload. Simply stage the book, and upload a picture to your blog, Twitter or Goodreads account. If you don’t have any of these, than you can post your picture on my blog’s Facebook page.


      I'm currently reading The Distant Hours by Kate Morton, but I'm still at the beggining, and, as such, I don't really know what the story is about... So my book staging is based on the title and the cover alone. I hope I'm not too far off.

      Sem comentários:

      Enviar um comentário