sábado, 29 de dezembro de 2012

Mount TBR 2012 Final Checkpoint

Since I wont be reading anymore of my TBR books till the end of the year, it's time to do a final checkpoint.

Bev asks us to do the following:

1. Tell us how many miles you made it up your mountain (# of books read). If you've planted your flag on the peak, then tell us and celebrate (and wave!). Even if you were especially athletic and have been sitting atop your mountain for months, please check back in and remind us quickly you sprinted up that trail. And feel free to tell us about any particularly exciting adventures you've had along the way.
Like I said in checkpoint #3, I made it to Pike's Peak. And then I stayed there and danced around a bit... Meaning I actually read 17 books for this challenge!

2. Using the titles of the books you read this year, please fill in "My Life in Books 2012":
One time at band/summer camp, I:
(met) The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
Weekends at my house are: The Big Sleep
My neighbor is: The Lord of Flies
My (ex) boss is:
Dead until Dark
My ex was:
Naked Heat 
My superhero secret identity is: The Scarlet Letter
You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry because:
(there'll be) Death on the Nile
I’d win a gold medal in: Ricochet 
I’d pay good money for: The House at Riverton
If I were president, I would: (have) Carte Blanche
When I don’t have good books, I: (feel a) Heat Wave
Loud talkers at the movies should: (feel the) Devil's Right Hand

Thanks to Bev for organizing this challenge, it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to start climbing again!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário