sexta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2017

Release Day Blitz: Jeremiah (Drake Brothers #2) by Casey Peeler







Jeremiah Drake is good with his hands, and has taken on the responsibility of Mayes' Body Shop. However, when a badass beauty named Landry is put in charge of the shop, Jeremiah is caught off guard by her beauty, but more importantly how she is under the hood.

“I’m gonna go see who the fuck that was walkin’ in Mr. Mayes’ office,” I say to him as I wipe my hands on the rag and toss it on the work table. Standing outside his office door, I see the same blonde sitting behind his dusty desk with a look of disgust on her face. Quickly, I knock on the door. She pauses and looks up. Without waiting for a reply, I turn the knob and walk in.

“Ma’am, is there something I can help ya with?” I question, trying my best to be polite.

She looks at me, rolls her eyes, and basically tells me to fuck off without opening her mouth, and all that has me wanting to do is turn her over my damn knee and spank her nice little ass.

“Excuse me?” she says with an abundance of attitude.

“I said can I help you? Mr. Mayes isn’t here, so maybe I can help you with what you need.”

She begins to laugh and it pisses me off.



Casey Peeler grew up in North Carolina and still lives there with her husband and daughter.

Growing up Casey wasn't an avid reader or writer, but after reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston during her senior year of high school, and multiple Nicholas Sparks' novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.  That love ignited the passion for writing several years later, and her writing style combines real life scenarios with morals and values teenagers need in their daily lives.

When Casey isn't writing, you can find her near a body of water listening to country music with a cold beverage and a great book.

Connect with Casey



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário