quarta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2014

Bout of Books 11 - Create a Sentence Challenge


CHALLENGE
∞ Create a Sentence @ Book Reviews from Christian Gal
The challenge is my twist on the book spine sentence challenge. For this challenge, I want you to pick some awesome books out and make a sentence with the first two words from each of your books. I have tried this myself and it can be a little tricky because the lack of verbs in the first two words of the book. Therefore, you can add another word that is not from the first two words of the books if you wish. The more ridiculous, the better.

My sentence:
Some said Andy Bellefleur was the man Tyler gets.

The books I used:
White Hot by Sandra Brown
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Not Even for Love by Sandra Brown
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário