The last ones went a lot better, so I'm signing up again... Sign up too over at the COYER Challenge page.
The challenge goes from December 1st to March 7th.
#COYER with Friends
COYER with friends is essentially a buddy reading challenge. For a book to count for COYER with Friends points, you have to pick another COYER participant to Buddy Read it with. Let us break it down for you.
Remember how we asked everyone to recommend one book that they think everyone should read in their sign-up post? Here’s why… when you read a book that was recommended on someone’s sign-up post, you get an entry in the COYER with Friends Rafflecopter. It’s okay if these books don’t meet the Winter COYER requirements. But if they happen to be free/nearly free and eBooks/audiobooks, go ahead and add them to the review linky as well!
We will have four read-a-thons this time and every read-a-thon you participate in will earn you another entry in the COYER with Friends Rafflecopter. To participate in a read-a-thon:
- Be sure to announce your participation in the Facebook post for that read-a-thon (up the day before the read-a-thon begins)
- Read at least one qualifying book
- Report your results in the Facebook post for that readathon (up the day the read-a-thon ends)
- FFS, I suffer from FOMO! This read-a-thon (FFS= For F*cks Sake & FOMO= Fear of Missing Out) is about reading those books you wanted to read this year but didn’t get around to and runs December 15th – 28th
- Honoring Lost Friends. This read-a-thon is in honor of Tiffany and Grace, good blogging friends lost this year to cancer. In honor of them, pick a book from their TBR or Read Shelves on Goodreads (Tiffany’s book list & Grace’s book list) January 5th – January 11th.
- Buddy Read. Maybe you’re not feeling up to the challenge of doing lots of Buddy Read books, but you want to get in on the fun for a bit. Join us January 19th – February 8th to buddy read a book or two.
- Read Their Book! Read a book from a COYER Participant’s (aka a friend’s!) to-be-read shelf February 16th – February 27th.