sexta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2016

Bout of Books 17 - Day 5

Bout of Books

DAY 5 - Friday, August 26th

STATS
Pages read: -
     - pages of In Bed with the Competition by J.K. Coi

Total pages read: 206
     97 pages of Wicked Lord of Thessaly by Rachael Slate
     109 pages of In Bed with the Competition by J.K. Coi


CHALLENGES
Janey Canuck -- Book in a Song
You know how sometimes, you're reading a book and it just reminds you of a particular song so much that you have to stop, put your book down and choreograph an interpretive dance reflecting your book's plot to that song? No? Yeah, me neither... 
Anyway...

Seriously, though - sometimes, you can't help but connect a book and a song in some way. 
So, you tell me what connections you have between a book and some music. Anything goes, really. Some suggestions to get you thinking:
  • Rename your book with a song
  • Give a lyric that sums up the plot of your book
  • A song or album that is forever associated with a particular books in your mind
When I was reading Audrey Niffenegger's The Time Traveler's Wife, there were two songs that constantly played in my mind and that I'll forever associate with the book: My Lover's Gone by Dido reminds me of Claire and Wherever You Will Go by The Calling makes me think of Henry.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário