domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 - Day 7


DAY 7 - Sunday, August 25th

STATS
Pages read: 59 pages of A Summer to Remember by
Total pages read: 404
59 pages of A Summer to Remember by
345 pages of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by


CHALLENGES
∞ New Bout of Books Blogs @ Little Lovely Books
Make a list of 5 bloggers that you found during this Bout of Books. Post the list on your blog and leave me the link. Don't have a blog? Post your list to Twitter and leave me the link. Don't have either? Leave your list in a comment and leave me the link.
I'll admit to not having been very social this read-a-thon... Sorry, reading took out most of my free time! So I've mainly been to the wonderful blogs that hosted challenges and those were the ones I discovered this week:
  1. Sarah Says Read
  2. Book Pairing
  3. Music Plus Books
  4. Musings of a Bookshop Girl
  5. Such a Novel Idea
  6. In Wonderland
  7. Paperback Dreamer
  8. The Space Between
  9. Kelsey's Cluttered Bookshelf
  10. I Read, Ergo I Write
And, of course,
Little Lovely Books

So, eleven instead of five, but I just couldn't choose... Thanks for the lovely challenges that made this read-a-thon all the more fun!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário