domingo, 25 de agosto de 2019

Bout of Books 26 - Day 7


DAY 7 - Sunday, August 25th


STATS

Pages read: 53
     40 pages of Grading Curves by Naima Simone (estimated number)
     13 pages of Crossing the Line by Megan Hart

Total pages read: 313
     20 pages of Picture Perfect by Evangeline Anderson (estimated number)
     88 pages of Fall Dark by Zoe York
     63 pages of Trapping Her by Aurora Rose Reynolds (estimated number)
     80 pages of Grading Curves by Naima Simone (estimated number)
     62 pages of Crossing the Line by Megan Hart


CHALLENGES

∞ Blog challenge:
    Stretch Goal
It's the last day of the readathon, so today's challenge is to take a look at the goals you set for the week (if you have them) and decide a) how you can stretch yourself to complete them or b) how you can revise them so you can meet them. Because yes, you can revise your goals! If you didn't set goals for the week, set a small one for yourself today!

I didn't revise my very loose goals but I didn't meet them either...



∞ Instagram challenge:
    Shelfie

Sorry, I hate getting my picture taken and I hate it even more when I'm the one taking it... Maybe next time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário