This will be my first time participating in this challenge. Sign up over at the COYER Challenge website.
There is two ways to do it this time….
- The first is just COYER. READ ALL THE BOOKS. That’s right…this time around you can read whatever. Any price, any format as long as it is acquired legally. From the start of the challenge to the end just read/ review as much as possible. Super Simple.
- Summer Reading List….This way has a read-a-thon that goes with it. I will explain it all below…follow me to the rules.
- Challenge starts on June 17th Midnight (your time zone) and ends September 8th. Review link closes on September 9th.
- You can read any format of book; Ebook, Physical, Audio, KU, Library, Borrowed, etc.
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and August 1st on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc.Yes, that means you can sign up until August 1st! Make sure to state whether you are doing the regular COYER or the Summer Reading List
- You must link that sign-up post below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
- You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the two grand prize giveaways.
- If you want to join the Summer Reading List. Make a list in a Goodreads Shelf or your Blog of 30 books that you want to read. You must pick 30 and you must link it in your sign-up. This is your summer reading list (you do NOT have to read all 30 books, don’t panic) (the books added to your list must be books that you already have)
- You have from now until June 17th to make the list, when COYER starts you can not change the list. For every 5 books you read, you can add 5 more to the list (this is for all you mood readers). You can read as much as you want from the list. If you only read one, that is totally fine you can enter the giveaway at the end stating you only read one.
- The last grand prize giveaway will be how many books you read from your list. The giveaway widget will have levels of books with points the more you read from your list the better chance you have at winning.
- Have Fun!
Read-a-thon Dates are
- June 25th – July 2nd ~ read only ebooks
- July 23rd to July 30th ~ read only physical books
- August 20th to August 27th ~ read only audio and ebooks
I'll be participating in the Summer Reading List and this is my list:
It may change from now till June 17th, but I'll assume the list posted on that day will be the final one...